Customized Transportation, Logistics and Infrastructure Solutions
LaSalle Railway’s 350-acre railroad and industrial facility was designed to meet each customer’s specific operations, transportation, logistics and infrastructure needs. Our primary goal is to develop strong relationships, ensuring that our customers’ business is our top priority.
LaSalle’s unique position directly off the Union Pacific Mainline allows for strategically positioned rail and transloading operations with access to the southern Eagle Ford basin and close proximity to Laredo land port and Mexico border. We currently have 28,000 feet of existing track with the capability to support over 9,000 railcars annually. Excellent Ingress/Egress to the park via State Highway 44. Additionally, our state-of-the-art vertical and flat sand storage facility has the capacity to store 47 million pounds of proppant for the surrounding oil and gas market.
LaSalle offers the following rail services:
- Rail car storage for over 400 cars
- Transloading Services – dry goods, including sand
- Sand or dry good storage – up to 23,000 tons, vertical and flat
- 4 bulk-fed truck scales with a throughput capacity of 250 trucks per day
- Options for additional build out or services for customers
For more information on our service offerings and how we can help you accomplish your transportation and infrastructure goals, please contact us at email@example.com.